[Bioperl-l] Nightly build archives now available

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:17:29 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

Thanks much for this.  I have one observation though: both the http and
ftp directories are empty except for a log file :-/

Also, I saw that you mentioned the 'accept the defaults' option I asked
about in January.  I did implement that on Build.PL at the exact time
that the transition from cvs to svn was happening, so I never got
committed back.  Hopefully I still have it :-)  I'll look around and
commit it when I find it.

Scott