[Bioperl-l] Issues on Bio::Tools::Primer3->next_primer

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:16:15 UTC 2008

> This is now fixed in bioperl-live thanks to Roy's patch
> (which seemed to post to bugzilla just fine).

Thanks for adding in the patch. The bugzilla problems were an issue with
cookies using Firefox, it worked when I resorted to Internet Explorer.

John- I should have mentioned in my previous post, if you have any
problems installing the patch (or upgrading from bioperl-live) then
creating a Bio::Seq object from your raw sequence and supplying that to
the -seq argument of new() is a suitable workaround.

Roy.
--
Dr. Roy Chaudhuri
Department of Veterinary Medicine