[Bioperl-l] SeqIO and large GenBank files

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 25 22:17:49 UTC 2008

The perl executable is overly paranoid on Windows for some reason when
the '-w' flag is set on the shebang line ('#!/usr/bin/perl -w'); it
doesn't like method overloading for some reason.  Remove it and the
warnings should go away (note: you should still leave 'use strict' and
'use warnings').

chris