[Bioperl-l] Clustering of Gene Ontology Terms

K. Shameer shameer at ncbs.res.in
Wed Feb 20 09:35:43 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Is there any module available in Bioperl that can be used to perform
clustering of Gene Ontology terms from a set of Gene IDs and its
respective Flybase GO annotations. These Gene IDs where hits from a
high-throughput experiment. We would like to find the GO-Term enriched
areas to get better biological insight irrespective of the experimental
parameters.

I am extremely sorry if this is off-topic :
Can you please point me towards any paper/libraries that had used Gene
Ontology based clustering ?

Many thanks in advance,
--
K. Shameer
Prof. R. Sowdhamini's Lab (# 25) The Computational Biology Group