[Bioperl-l] error in build.pl of bioperl-live

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 9 04:47:08 UTC 2008

Ryan,

I don't see either the 'Use of initialized' error or the massive
failed test issue using Mac OS X (perl 5.8).  I get a different set of
warnings using perl 5.10 related to Data::Dumper but not this (and
everything runs fine).

It might be of help to know what perl version, OS, etc. you are
using.  It also might be worth upgrading Module::Build and
Test::Harness as well (though the Build.PL script should catch that
and warn you).

chris