[Bioperl-l] bioperl-live install issue on unix

Sean O'Keeffe limericksean at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:10:24 UTC 2008

at the risk of sounding idiotic, i've realised that the issue may have
been of my own making.
i had ssh'd to another server and hadn't thought about it when
starting the install.
i just assumed i was in my /home/dir  but was only virtually there.
exiting from this, everything went smooth. apologies for all hassles caused.

my only other question is where has Bio::Graphics gone from the
bioperl checkout on svn?

sean.