[Bioperl-l] [Wg-phyloinformatics] Re: phyloXML weekly report

Han, Mira mirhan at indiana.edu
Fri Aug 15 06:11:46 UTC 2008

Hi,
I've fixed the get_deep_Annotations() to get_nested_Annotations()
It has arguments -keys and -recursive,
And behaves exactly like get_Annotations() when recursive is not set (tested by replacing the get_Annotations() in the Annotation.t)
I made it a new function instead of modifying get_Annotations() because I wasn't sure how to modify it to be backwards compatible.
I thought of adding the function to the interface AnnotationCollectionI,
But it seemed like get_all_Annotations() was missing from the interface as well,
So decided to ask if it should be added to the interface at all.
Isn't it possible that certain implementations of the interface has functions that are only specific to that implementation?

Mira