[Bioperl-l] problem parsing WU-blast output

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Oct 24 22:18:09 UTC 2007

I'm pretty sure we fixed this problem after 1.4 so current "unstable"
code a try first and let us know nif that solves the problem.

also - copy+paste of BLAST files on mailing list doesn't work so well
so either a link to  URL or posting the file in a bugzilla bug
(bugzilla.open-bio.org) make it easier for someone to try this at home.

-jason
On Oct 24, 2007, at 5:43 PM, Joseph Fass wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> here's my code, followed by a sample wu-blast report (below).
> I'm using bioperl version 1.4
> Thanks for looking into it, and I'd be very curious to know what
> you find.
>
> Joe

[SNIP]
--