[Bioperl-l] Out of memory errors running Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene against latest Homo_sapiens.ags file

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Fri Oct 12 18:10:44 UTC 2007

Hi Susan,

Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene is not part of the BioPerl distribution, even
though it shares the same namespace and is used by BP. Maybe you'd want
to contact Mingyi Liu who is the author of the module. for more info
take a look here:

http://search.cpan.org/~mingyiliu/Bio-ASN1-EntrezGene/

Regards,
Mauricio.