[Bioperl-l] What's the best way to produce gff files from genebank/embl formats?

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 19:19:41 UTC 2007

Chris,

There's also a genbank2gff3.PLS script in the GMOD package (
http://gmod.cvs.sourceforge.net/gmod/schema/chado/load/bin/genbank2gff3.PLS?
revision=1.5&view=markup). However, it has not been modified for a couple of
years, it may not be the "preferred" script.

See http://gmod.org/wiki/index.php/Load_GenBank_into_Chado and
http://gmod.org/wiki/index.php/Load_RefSeq_Into_Chado for more information
on using Bioperl's bp_genbank2gff3 script.

Brian O.