[Bioperl-l] problems in stalling bio perl

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 14:18:05 UTC 2007

Tomer,

Interesting. When I used Cygwin I always worked entirely within the C:
drive, it looks like you're executing the script from the E: drive. Is
Cygwin installed in C:/cygwin? You can see what I'm getting at, it's
possible that you need to set $PERL5LIB to something like
/cygdrive/c/cygwin/usr/lib/perl5. What does 'echo $PERL5LIB' say?

Brian O.