[Bioperl-l] PAML3 vs 4

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Thu Nov 1 15:31:40 UTC 2007

Small tweaks were needed to parse PAML4 results.

Pairwise Ka, Ks parsing (runmode -2) should be working more smoothly
now on both PAML 3 and 4.
You'll need to get the latest code from CVS in order to see the
changes to Bio/Tools/Phylo/PAML.pm

I've added tests for PAML4 in the parser and the run code.

If you have scripts that use codeml please give it a try.  I have not
attempted to play with BASEML or AAML results at this point so if you
also have codes that use those programs, please try it out and
provide bugreports if we need to fix things.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
jason at bioperl.org