[Bioperl-l] Downloading a sequence in genbank format - related problem

Barry Moore barry.moore at genetics.utah.edu
Thu May 17 18:19:46 UTC 2007

Diogo-

Look at the bioperl documentation - there you will find a HowTo on
SeqIO.  This will help you learn how to write scripts to load genbank
flat files and you can then iterate over those files and check the
organism to see if it's one that you want.  You should be able to
find everything that you need in the documentation.