[Bioperl-l] SearchIO Parse Errors

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 23 15:17:15 UTC 2007

You can send the archive directly to me (not the group!) or file this
as a bug in Bugzilla and attach the archive to the report.  It's an
odd bug but it's hard to say what's going on w/o looking at your code
and BLAST reports.  I did notice that (when going through the
StandAloneBlast code) that bl2seq expects a Bio::Tools::BPbl2seq
object which has been deprecated for a while now and is no longer
supported.

chris