[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel and ModPerl::Registry

Matthew Betts betts at embl.de
Thu Mar 22 09:16:33 UTC 2007

Thanks Chris,

I was using the 1.4.0 stable release before, and just upgraded to 1.5.2
and it works now. I searched bugzilla before sending my last email, but
couldn't see anything relevant (but I was searching for __DATA__,
mod_perl, etc, which as you say may not have been the problem).

Thanks again for the quick reply,

Matthew