[Bioperl-l] Tandem Repeats finder parser

Eric Just e-just at northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:37:42 UTC 2007

Hi Stefan

Trf does indeed store the parameters in the filename, however it also
has a parameters line in the output file which is where I pull the
parameters from:

Parameters: 2 7 7 80 10 50 12

That may be a new feature, I'm using Tandem Repeats Rinder version
4.00   I was planning on using that since the file name is not
necessarily stable (a user can rename the file).  Sound reasonable?

Eric