[Bioperl-l] Devel::Cover

Nathan Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 11:49:20 UTC 2007

I seem to remember Devel::Cover being mentioned somewhere as a means to
see how well BioPerl code coverage was with tests.

I've just been having a play around with this for an application I'm
writing, and the code coverage metrics it produces are/have been pretty
useful in determining where additional tests are needed in order to
fully stress test my modules/application.

I was just wondering if anyone got around to looking at this for
BioPerl? I'm just running the tests at the moment on bioperl-live. If
anyone is interested in the results, I can put them on a webserver?

Cheers
Nath