[Bioperl-l] New Article on Approaches to Web Development for Bioinformatics

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sun Mar 4 02:56:32 UTC 2007

http://bioperl.org/wiki/
FAQ#What_is_the_difference_between_1.5.2_and_1.4.0.3F_What_do_you_mean_d
eveloper_release.3F

We'll do a new stable series (1.6) sometime this year.  There have
been several API changes that need to be vetted or removed before we
can really make 1.6.  Chris, Sendu, Torsten, and many others have
been doing a great job bringing things up to speed for a very solid
new stable release series.

zipfiles are up now. thanks.

-jason