[Bioperl-l] First cut svn repository [was Re: SVN and ...Re: Perltidy]

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Sat Jun 30 09:55:56 UTC 2007

David Messina wrote:
>> [Nathan]
>> Don't .t files need adding to the auto-props?
>
> Yes -- thanks for reminding me. Please feel free to add it to the wiki
> page. I'll be tweaking it some more later on in any case.
>

> Dave

I noticed this has already been done. I have just been through the
t/data dir and added a list of extensions I found (without props). There
are some files without extensions, how should these be dealt with? There
seems to be a plethora of file naming styles which means there's a
pretty long list of non-standard extensions. So at some point someone
will commit a new data file with a new extension (often describing what
program created the output or the test for which it's intended) that
won't be in the auto-props file - can you think of a way around this?

Nath