[Bioperl-l] First cut svn repository

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 28 15:20:46 UTC 2007

I can replicate the same problem (Mac OS X) with a full checkout:

svn: In directory 'bioperl/bioperl-live/tags/release-0-9-2/t/data'
svn: Can't move source to dest
svn: Can't move 'bioperl/bioperl-live/tags/release-0-9-2/t/data/.svn/
tmp/prop-base/HUMBETGLOA.FASTA.svn-base' to 'bioperl/bioperl-live/
tags/release-0-9-2/t/data/.svn/prop-base/HUMBETGLOA.FASTA.svn-base':
No such file or directory

What local (mac) svn version are you using?  I'm running off macports:

svn --version
svn, version 1.4.4 (r25188)
    compiled Jun 16 2007, 23:40:53

chris