[Bioperl-l] EUtilities overhaul started

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 2 14:39:25 UTC 2007

Yes, there are a few odd issues, though that's one I've not heard of
yet.  You might try one of the sub-nucleotide databases (nuccore,
nucest, nucgss).

I'll try looking into it and (if necessary) pester NCBI about it.
I'll pass this on to the mail list to see if anyone else knows about
the problem.

chris