[Bioperl-l] Bio::Variation::RNAChange

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Fri Jul 6 13:20:26 UTC 2007

Hi Nat,

These modules have not been touched for a while and were developed for a
specific task. A revire is defiitely in order.

The way RNAChange->label was written, it should return 'inframe' when given no
alleles, but 'no change' would actually be better.

The multiple alleles were originally though to be a good idea, but the
vocabulary for labels was developed for single allele, only, The use of the
module ended up being limited to single allele, so add_allele() behaviour was
conveniently ignored but not removed. :(

	-Heikki