[Bioperl-l] Warnings

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Thu Jul 5 12:58:59 UTC 2007

My guess is that using 'print STDERR' avoids showing sometimes annoying
   errordescription  at programname line  NN
syntax being used.

On the other hand, the main reason we need to set verbosity to 1 in BioPerl
objects is to find where warnings are coming from. Maybe extra text in
warnings leads to easier debugging.

I favour changing it.

	-Heikki