[Bioperl-l] repeatmasker

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 2 16:21:26 UTC 2007

RepeastMasker.pm is a wrapper for the RepeatMasker program.  This is
from the POD:

DESCRIPTION
        RepeatMasker is a program that screens DNA sequences for
interspersed
        repeats known to exist in mammalian genomes as well as for
low complex-
        ity DNA sequences. For more information, on the program and
its usage,
        please refer to http://repeatmasker.genome.washington.edu/.

Newer versions are available here:

http://www.repeatmasker.org/

You need to install RepeatMasker in your PATH in order to use the
wrapper.

chris