[Bioperl-l] repeatmasker

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Tue Jan 2 16:12:34 UTC 2007

Hi Karen,

It seems like you don't have the RepeatMasker executable installed in
your machine and available for BioPerl to make use of it. You'll need to
download and install it first. You can do it from here:

http://www.repeatmasker.org/

I don't know if there's a compiled version of RM available for Windows.
Does anyone knows about this? Chris, Nathan?

Regards,
Mauricio.

--
MAURICIO HERRERA CUADRA
arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Laboratorio de Genética
Unidad de Morfofisiología y Función
Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala, UNAM