[Bioperl-l] SVG output with Bio::Graphics::Panel fails

Jonathan Crabtree crabtree at tigr.ORG
Wed Feb 28 21:40:52 UTC 2007

Sendu-

I believe you must set 'image_class' to 'GD::SVG' when you create the
Panel (and note that older versions of Bio::Graphics::Panel don't know
anything about this parameter.)  Here's the relevant part of the Panel
perldoc:

   -image_class To create output in scalable vector
                graphics (SVG), optionally pass the image
                class parameter 'GD::SVG'. Defaults to
                using vanilla GD. See the corresponding
                image_class() method below for details.

Jonathan