[Bioperl-l] Question to Bio::Tools::Run RemoteBlast

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Mon Feb 26 18:45:34 UTC 2007

Alex -
I am glad to see of your interest in the module, but I don't
currently have any time to maintain it and so queries should be sent
to the BioPerl mailing list.  In general we prefer you don't contact
developers directly, but use the mailing list so that others can
learn from questions.

Please note there are several tutorials and documentation on the
website, you will get a better response from people if you can show
you have at least tried to use the existing example code to construct
your program.

-jason