[Bioperl-l] Module to draw transmembrane protein topology

Tim Nugent t.nugent at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 15:50:10 UTC 2007

Labeling of inside/outside and membrane is already possible via
-inside_label, -outside_label and -membrane_label tags, defaults are
intracellular, extracellular and plasma membrane.

Was definitely going to add an input/parser for MEMSAT, developed here
at UCL, and probably a few other popular TM predictors too, e.g.
PHOBIUS, TMHMM etc. Can already accept topology in the string format
used by OPM (http://opm.phar.umich.edu/).

Tim

--
Tim Nugent (MRes)