[Bioperl-l] Pathway tools output parser

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Fri Feb 16 05:20:09 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

I need to check the list more often!  I never got an answer here, but
Eric Just pointed out a perl api at TAIR that's linked from the
BioCyc site.  I've used the lisp parser functions from that to move
the data to a perl array of arrays, and I'm working on creating
object classes for BioCyc objects, starting with genes and products.

I need to look at the appropriate ways to link this up to the
existing codebase for interconverting to Chado and other BioPerl data
types.

Jim
Jim Hu
Associate Professor