[Bioperl-l] problem_About_Bioperl_Installation

程峰 biojoiner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:06:42 UTC 2007

Dear Admin:

    I have a computer which out of network service, but wanted to have
bioperl installed in it.
    I found the installation method all need net to link CPAN to get the
pakage needed, so is there some complete installation program for me to
install it in a net-isolated computer, or some other method to solve the
problom?
    Wait for your kindful answer.
     Thanks very much!

程锋

中国科学院北京基因组研究所HapMap组
北京顺义空港科技创业园B区6号楼
电话:+86-10-80481102/1176
E-mail: chengf at genomics.org.cn
http://www.big.ac.cn/

Feng Cheng

Division of HapMap Project
Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Beijing Airport Industrial Zone B-6, Beijing, 101318, China
Tel: +86-10-80481102/1176
E-mail: chengf at genomics.org.cn
http://www.big.ac.cn/