[Bioperl-l] extracting CDS location from Genbank

Captainrave captainrave at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:07:19 UTC 2007

Yes but actually implementing it is another story.

I get an error:

------------- EXCEPTION: Bio::Root::Exception -------------
MSG: file argument provided, but with an undefined value
STACK: Error::throw
STACK: Bio::Root::Root::throw C:/Perl/site/lib/Bio/Root/Root.pm:359
STACK: Bio::SeqIO::new C:/Perl/site/lib/Bio/SeqIO.pm:359
STACK: test3.pl:7