[Bioperl-l] SeqFeature/AnnotatableI and rel. 1.6

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 24 21:12:25 UTC 2007

Okay, I have started a new branch in cvs (tagged featann_rollback).
I'll start looking through everything within the next few days to get
a general idea of what needs to be done.  All I know is the changes
were extensive and included modifications to tests.

If anyone has comments I have added a wiki page here:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Feature_Annotation_rollback

chris