[Bioperl-l] SeqFeature/AnnotatableI and rel. 1.6

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:53:37 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

GBrowse would be unaffected by this as it doesn't use
Bio::SeqFeature::Annotated.  The GMOD GFF3 Chado loader on the other
hand will almost certainly break horribly, as it depends on the strong
typing of Bio::FeatureIO/Bio::SeqFeature::Annotated.  If you could try
your ideas out in a branch that I could checkout and test on, that would
be good.

Thanks,
Scott