[Bioperl-l] subversion progress

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 21 14:40:03 UTC 2007

Not sure myself, to tell the truth.  Pretty much everything was ready
to go (i.e. svn commits work, commits post to bioperl-guts, etc.);
the only possible exception was svn->cvs syncing.  I believe the
decision for svn access is to stick with ssh only for now for
simplicity's sake.  I may have to go back into the archives to
refresh my memory on all the details...

I think a time for the switchover just has to be set so that
everybody is adequately forewarned, and the docs for getting started
on SVN need to be updated accordingly.

chris