[Bioperl-l] PDB Parser

neeti somaiya neetisomaiya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 04:33:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.
Another question I had was, I am interested only in pdb id and title, and
for this I am downloading and unzipping each of the full pdb structure
files, parsing to get just id and title. Is there any other data source
which can give me just id and title of pdb structures, without me having to
download the full file of each structre?

Thanks,
Neeti.

--
-Neeti