[Bioperl-l] [Fwd: Re: How to Create Sequence and TFBS Graph with Perl]

Shameer Khadar shameer at ncbs.res.in
Wed Apr 18 10:16:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am also interested to use the Bio::Graphics modules from dynamic image
display. I have a doubt,  I tried all the sample programs explained in
this page http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/BioGraphics/index.html.
Is it possible to generate a png/jpg/gif image from this module by
altering the same program. Currently its using diplay option. I know this
can be done by using GD/Image::MAgick in Perl. But Is there any quick way
to accomplish it in BioPerl .

Thanks,