[Bioperl-l] Packaging bioperl for Fedora

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 3 18:11:19 UTC 2007

I added a small piece on Biopackages to the wiki installation page:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_BioPerl

We can move links to RPM (or similar) installations to their own page
or section in the INSTALL docs when we have time.

chris

On Apr 3, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Allen Day wrote:

> You can link Biopackages now, it's been done for nearly 2 years.
>
> -Allen
>
> On 4/3/07, Chris Fields <cjfields at uiuc.edu> wrote:
>> Once these are set up we should add a page to the bioperl wiki to
>> describe them in more detail (along with Allen's Biopackages).
>>
>> chris

>>> Nice, i was on my way to do it :-)
>>> I'm a Mandriva packager and have been kindly "spushed" for
>>> maintaining
>>> the bioperl package for Mandriva.
>>>
>>> You can have a look at the work already done by Mandriva at the
>>> addresses:
>>> http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/perl-
>>> bioperl/current/