[Bioperl-l] Anything more for 1.5.2?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 29 19:45:43 UTC 2006

Nathan,

I'll generate the INSTALL doc this weekend, so don't worry about the
addition of PPM3/PPM4 stuff until you can get around to it (the initial
PPM3.  The INSTALL.WIN doc can have a 'please refer to the web page' note at
the top for the time being.  There may be one more RC before the release
anyway.

The main issue on Windows installation was that we plan on recommending
ActivePerl 5.8.819 or higher for PPM4 installation, correct?

Chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry