[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Blast POD needs updating

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 16:57:28 UTC 2006

According to the DEPRECATED doc, Bio::Tools::Blast was deprecated a while
back, as well as several others modules.  Looks like these were never
officially removed from CVS HEAD (unless we are keeping this around for some
reason?).

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry