[Bioperl-l] using %packages in Makefile.PL

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Sep 26 23:38:25 UTC 2006

My brains dead and it's too late for me to think.... :o)

PREREQ_PM in Makefile.PL takes a hash reference where the key is the
module name and the value is the minimum version required, or zero if no
minimum is required. How can I use %packages to provide this?

ugh, this should be easy but my head hurts! :o(

Cheers
Nath

p.s. should commits to Makefile.PL be made on the 1.5.2 branch? and will
these changes then be merged to HEAD when the 1.5.2 release is final?