[Bioperl-l] dependencies in Makefile.PL

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Sep 25 21:29:48 UTC 2006

I didn't say that there are no binary versions available. My
experience (on Linux and Mac OSX) is only that oftentimes these will
clash with something pre-installed (but not having the right version).

I believe though that these version troubles have gotten better.

	-hilmar

On Sep 25, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Chris Fields wrote:

> [...]
>>> (eg. make, make install for linux, whatever the equivalent is under
>>> Windows). If there is something in Bioperl core that seems like a
>>> burden
>>> for most users to have to install, move it out to a different