[Bioperl-l] Package status for 1.5.2

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 24 14:03:46 UTC 2006

Past releases of bioperl-run used to coincide with core, if I
remember correctly.  For the last release, I think Jason set up tar-
balls for all of them at roughly the same time; I'm sure there were
bugs present in them at the time.

If there are any bugs (tests that don't pass) they should probably be
submitted to bugzilla, unless you can fix them.  The ones in hmmer
may arise from recent changes in SearchIO.

Chris