[Bioperl-l] Inconsitency in return value ofBio::SimpleAlinment::remove_columns()

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 22 18:56:32 UTC 2006

The first option sounds appropriate considering the use of the method in
POD.  I also agree that returning $self isn't the best practice either,
since it would not be a true clone of the object (unless there is some deep
copy magic going on that I don't see).

What would you suggest?

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab