[Bioperl-l] Unused or incomplete modules in bioperl-live

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 22 02:20:37 UTC 2006

Torsten,

Without talking to the author one can't distinguish a module that may be a
true orphan, unsupported and unreferenced, from a module that the author may
want to build or elaborate on.

Talk to the author, and if he or she doesn't respond then proceed as if it
has no value and mark it as DEPRECATED, scheduled to be deleted in some
future release.

Brian O.