[Bioperl-l] bioperl-live: audit of FIXME/???/TODO/etc and undef/die

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 20 19:22:17 UTC 2006

Dave,

There is a small bit about what to have in POD in biodesign.pod, which is no
longer in the core.  I think most of it can be found in the wiki under
'Advanced BioPerl'.

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Advanced_BioPerl

There is a link to the older version of it:

http://bioperl.org/Core/Latest/biodesign.html

There is also an Emacs template, which I haven't toyed around with.  I use
ActiveState Komodo, which runs on Mac OS X and WinXP.  Yes, I am pathetic...

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign