[Bioperl-l] about PAML running within bioperl + bp_pairwise_kaks.pl

Caleb Davis cdavis at bcm.tmc.edu
Tue Sep 19 19:09:34 UTC 2006

Hi Zhuocheng,

This is the same error I was getting.  What version of PAML are you using?

I refreshed bioperl-live and bioperl-run to the CVS version and then
bp_pairwise_kaks reported that it doesn't work for 3.15.  The mlc file
format must have changed and broke the parser.  I switched to PAML 3.14
and then it worked great.

Thanks guys!
--Caleb