[Bioperl-l] FW: BioPerl SeqIO-like system in BioPython

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 19 17:34:00 UTC 2006

The following is a request from Peter, one of the Biopython developers, for
suggestions from us Bioperlers (Bioperlites?).  They are trying to implement
a SeqIO-like system for BioPython.  Any suggestions/hints/help would be
greatly appreciated.

Chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab