[Bioperl-l] Misspellings in Bundle::BioPerl

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Mon Oct 23 06:52:47 UTC 2006

Nathan S. Haigh wrote:
> Sendu/Chris - can you confirm to me which Bioperl modules are essential
> to Bioperl and thus should *not* go into Bundle::BioPerl? Is there any
> reason for not putting *all* dependencies into the bundle?

AFAIK, there are no essential external dependencies. Everything in
%packages in Makefile.PL, for example, is optional.

We had the discussion about making all the easy-to-install ones a forced
requirement anyway (so that most things work out of the box), but
perhaps we'll hold off on making such a change until after 1.5.2.