[Bioperl-l] CN=Deb Groskreutz/OU=MSN/O=TWT is out of the office.

DGroskreutz at twt.com DGroskreutz at twt.com
Mon Oct 16 06:00:39 UTC 2006

I will be out of the office starting  10/13/2006 and will not return until
10/30/2006.

I will be out of the office until October 30, 2006.
I will reply to your message at that time.

Thanks,
Deb

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This email includes confidential information that may be attorney-client privileged. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original communication and any copy of it from your computer system, including all attachments.