[Bioperl-l] genbank mirror

Epstein, Jonathan A (NIH/NICHD) [E] epsteinj at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 4 11:25:57 UTC 2006

There's Seqhound:
  http://seqhound.blueprint.org/report.html

We set this up locally, and it's probably the most comprehensive free solution out there, but it's non-trivial to setup. Also, since the Blueprint&BIND have lost most of their funding, I'm not sure how long you can count on SeqHound to remain operational (although for now it is being updated).

Jonathan